- How to Choose a Paper Writing Service
- Private Statement Personal Assertion Examples, Faculty Essay, Private Statement
- WHEN GOD’S JUSTICE AWAKENS: A WAKE-UP CALL TO AMERICA
- iVoterGuide Shares 6 Tips on How to Contact Congress
- American Pastors Network Calling for a National Day of Prayer for the Elections on October 30
- The Pastor and the Persecuted Christians
- Top Reasons Why Church Security Should Be a Priority: APN Pastors Conference Call
- Author and Researcher George Barna Joins Pastors Conference Call
- Jesus Came to Save the World — Including Those in Silicon Valley
- A National Dilemma: From Prestige to the Basements of Banishment
7 thoughts on “Billboard”
Just awful. Embarrassing as a Christian. Fear nor hatred nor revenge are fruits if the Spirit. What Bible are you people reading from? Please put your denomination up there so we’re not ALL painted with this brush.
Pastors? HA! A patriotic Christian is an “oxymoron”. You can’t be both. Patriotism stands in stark contrast of all that Jesus taught. Your organisation is hateful and hypocritical. I piss on you and your brand of so called Christianity!!!!! How’s that, for hateful?
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free” – Emma Lazarus
We’ve etched these words to into our great Statue of Liberty.
I don’t intend to change your mind concerning your publicity stunt packaged as ‘telling the truth’. Yet I want you to know that as a fellow brother of Christ, I am deeply ashamed of you.
It is euphemisms such as yours that those who’s desire it is to love the poor huddled masses must overcome. You’re billboard and the ideas plastered up beside the road are hurdles for Jesus to jump over while loving the lost through the church. It contributes to the jadedness of Americans and proves the world right when it slanders us.
I am ashamed of you.
Jesus said we would know them by their fruit. Islam has been spreading terror across the globe for 1400 years. Expose them for who they are.
I think it’s good to remind Americans how evil can come in unexpectedly and do great damage, loss and suffering. Our younger generation that didn’t go through this are not aware because schools aren’t teaching history the way they did 20-30 years ago.
I read some of these repkies6and they are typical of naive American Christians who have no idea as to the threat of Islam nor the blood shed by this accursed death cult. Christians of this world view fail to appreciate the blood that has been spilled so that this blessed nation could be in existence today. So know, its time for the Church to stand up and expose Islam!
So happy to see THE billboard TRUTH is truth cannot be changed. Tired of these coward preachers who will not take a stand for the truth. JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY.